If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (760) 746-6440

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Fire explodes inside of house.

This family was away from home when a lithium battery that was wedged in the back of a closet on the second level of a home exploded and sparked flames in this home. The flame spread quickly throughout the house. It burned majority of the upstairs and scorched some of the downstairs as well. The house had to be redone for the most part but it's amazing that it was still standing. This is a perfect example of why you always need to unplug electronics when away from home and also to properly store items that are potential fire hazards.