If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (760) 746-6440

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Mold removal

In this home there was a small ongoing leak behind the cabinets that started giving off a "funky" smell. Our crews removed the cabinets and found mold growing from the ongoing water leak. They probably would have never seen it if it wasn't for the musty smell! When water sits for an extended period of time it creates a perfect breeding ground for mold. Mold growth can start within the first 24 hours of water damage sitting and will start to spread fast so it's important to get the walls dried out immediately! Anytime you experience water damage be sure to call us asap so we can get the dry out done quickly and correctly.